Adelaide Epoxy Flooring
So, what are some of the benefits of Adelaide epoxy flooring?
In addition to the overall aesthetic value of Adelaide epoxy flooring, this product comes with a number of additional benefits. Here’s a little more insight:
- Resistance: as earlier mentioned, our epoxy formula is highly resistant to everything from moisture and humidity, to chemical damage from spills. They’re also skid-resistant and won’t mark.
- Safety: epoxy flooring has an anti-slip surface that is ideal for a busy work environment.
- Easy maintenance: the smooth surface of our epoxy floors is incredibly easy to clean and maintain.
- Variety: we offer a number of designs and colour combinations for our customers to choose from.
- Easy Installation: you won’t be waiting weeks for the installation of your flooring, because we offer a 2-day completion guarantee with our amazing E2U epoxy flooring system!
For more information on the process of application or technology behind our Adelaide epoxy flooring, chat with our experts today!
Why choose Patch & Caulk?
We believe that every challenge presents an opportunity to showcase the quality of our work, particularly when it comes to Adelaide epoxy flooring. Since our establishment, we have refined our processes to deliver premium outcomes within efficient timeframes to make our service more attainable for busy customers. This is achieved through advanced technology, tried and tested concreting products, and advanced processes and procedures that fully comply with Australian standards. Steve, the owner of Patch & Caulk, moved to Adelaide from London with a drive to change the way services were offered across the board. He’s combined personalised service with advanced workmanship to deliver customised results that continually exceed the expectations. At the end of the day, it’s much nicer for customers to deal directly with trades who have the know-how to address their enquiries. There’s no endless negotiating with salespeople, and you have all the decision-making power!